ISO – KLINK – PUR Thermal Insulation Facade Systems are prefabricated facade elements made of clinker tiles permanently embedded (in the production process) in a rigid panel made of polyurethane foam.
The panels are installed directly on building walls with expansion bolts and the joints between the tiles are sealed with fitting foam. After assembling all elements the spaces between clinker tiles are filled with decorative joint. Selecting an appropriate colour and texture of facade gives a building an attractive appearance. We offer a wide range of colours and patterns of our ceramic tiles – from white to dark brown, smooth, rustic, hand-pressed texture or the modern and aesthetically pleasing sand texture.
Purpose of the system
Individual elements are manufactured individually, taking into account: the given building’s dimensions, thickness of insulation layer, size of clinker tiles, their texture and colour. Products of both manufacturers have the same technical and fire approval and are attested by the National Hygiene Institute. However, given certain differences in technical parameters of the products, it has become necessary to provide the customers with reliable information and enable purchasing in line with the designer’s and architect’s guidelines.
A. General parameters of the system:
- Main panel dimensions: NF: 1383 x 666 mm, RF:1255 x 690 mm, WDF: 1245 x 704 mm, DF: 1390 x 705 mm, RF: 1383 X 690 mm.
- Corner element dimensions: 240 x 240 mm, 240 x 105 mm
- Thickness of insulation layer: from 31 mm (depends on construction requirements)
- Interlayer thickness: 3-5 mm Outer layer thickness: 17 mm
- Iso-Klink-Pur panel: 0.98 mm
- Main panel weight: 25-30 kg (depending on panel thickness and type of tile)
B. General parameters of the used materials:
- Clinker cladding tiles manufactured by Feldhaus – Klinker GmbH dimensions: according to the manufacturer’s declaration
- water absorption: 6 ÷ 10 % frost resistance: yes
- IRPUR E – 2450 A freon-free polyurethane foam panel with HCFC 141b aerating factor thermal conductivity coefficient: λ = 0, 025 W / m k water vapour permeability μ: 30 ÷ 60 density: 45 ÷ 47 kg / m³
- Interlayer (quartz aggregate, the so-called micro concrete)
- Panel flatness stabilizer (glass fibre)
C. Fire performance classification
SYSTEM DOES NOT SPREAD FIRE (self-extinguishing foam)
D. Licences to use in construction
HYGIENE CERTIFICATE BY PZH no. HK/B/0815/01/2004 POLISH STANDARD PN-EN 13165 Declaration of conformity Fire classification 01513/18/Z00NZP
Size of joints between clinker tiles (width of joint) is closely related to tile size, Joints may vary from 10 ÷ 17 mm given the dimensional tolerances of tiles. Theoretical size is 14 mm.
Presentation of foaming chamber
The system prevents potential thermal bridges between panels and does excellent work in tightening facades. The foaming chamber has been designed and made so as to enable outflow of excess of the injected fitting foam towards the wall (diagonal edges on the back side of the panel). This is another advantage – an additional joint improving the mounting.
- Main panels
- House corners near the windows
- Ancillary clinker panels
2. Additional materials
- Fastening screws
- Fitting foam in pressurized containers
- Adhesive used to bond ancillary tiles
- Decorative clinker joint
- Electric drill with carbide-tipped drill bit
- Electric screw gun with crosshead screwdriver
- Fitting foam spraygun
- Angle grinder with diamond blade
- Polyurethane panel cutting knife (e.g. sharp wallpaper knife)
- A level, a bucket, a putty knife, a toothed trowel, joining tools, a soft brush, water.
Storage and transport instructions
- Place up to 20 ÷ 30 main panels or 40 ÷ 100 corner panels on one pallet.
- Weight of pallet with main panels ~ 500 ÷ 800 kg
- Weight of pallet with corner panels ~ 400 ÷ 800 kg
- Wrap the panels on a pallet with UV resistant film. Place the last tile so as to orient the structure of tiles outwards.
Lay pallets with panels in a way that enables reading labels and recognise the contents.
Never put panels on top of each other.
Avoid long-term exposure to sunlight and water.
Protect the accessories (adhesive, joint, fitting foam) from frost, humidity and heat sources.